Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Lucie has died and gone to heaven.

yes, my friends, I am afraid that my blog life here has ended, and so I must bid you all a fond farewell. Of course, I didn't really die, or I wouldn't be writing this, now would I? That was just my only idea as to how to get y'all to click on my blog post and read it. Maybe you did, and maybe you didn't. If you're reading this, you did; if not, you didn't. Moving on. I hope that I haven't completely lost everyone's attention because...

I saw my blog life HERE has ended...I am still blogging, but I decided that Lucie Land, the blog of my 12 and 13-year-old self is too unorganized and has lost its luster for me, at least. However, I appreciate all my followers and I would love more than anything to see you at my new blog, Begin the Beguine.  

Again, I would love to see you again, hear from you and and reconnect!!! So come on over to my new home(page) and say 'hey!' :)

4 comments:

Marian said...

That. Is not. Funny. I got all panicky, and then I thought you were quitting blogging for good! :(

I will now go over to your new blog and add myself as a follower. :D

Meredith said...

I dearly hope you didn't die! :)
I'm very glad to know you'll still be continuing at the other blog. See you there!

Näna said...

Oh, I will dearly miss Lucie Land but I am following you at Begin the Beguine and I can't wait to see where that blog goes!

Love ya, dear!
Nana

Lucie Manette said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH! Y'all are awesome. :)