Fun Facts about the Andrews Sisters:
- They were three sisters whose age difference was excatly the same as mine and my sisters.
- They were actually Greek, their father's real name was "Andreos."
- Usually, the solos and leads were sung by the youngest, Patty (blonde, in the center). Eventually, that made problems for the group becuase she took it into her head to try a solo career.
- Only the oldest, LaVerne, (dark hair, on left) read music. And they still sounded good!
- The middle sister was named Maxene (she's the other one.)
- They sang quite a few compilations with Bing Crosby.
Have you looked up the songs I told you about? Well, get to it! ;)